Patient Forms, Map and Directions to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands Office
If you're planning your first visit to VIGI, we look forward to meeting you. To help prepare you, you'll find all the information you need about our practice including:
- Directions and maps
- Mission Statement
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient History Form
- Consent Form for Release of Information for Treatment
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- Notice of Privacy Practice - Telemedicine
- Cancellation Policy and Acknowledgement
- COVID Questionnaire
- Notice of Privacy Practice
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
You can email completed forms to [email protected]
Billing and Insurance Policies:
Payment for services is expected at the time of your visit unless prior arrangements have been made.
We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare and Medicaid.
If you have insurance, we will bill your insurance company directly. However, you are responsible for paying your co-payment or unmet deductible amount at the conclusion of your visit.
We accept checks and most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
You may schedule an appointment with a physician by calling (340) 714-1122.
While our staff makes every effort to stay on established schedules, there may be occasions where the doctor is called into an emergency and your appointment time may be delayed. We will make every effort to minimize delays.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
We are located directly behind the Roy Lester Schneider Hospital in the Paragon Medical Building. We are on the 2nd floor directly in front of the elevator.